Friday, October 5, 2007

Day 4...

Today was a big day. I had to go to the local electrical supplier for a seminar on VFDs (one of their products) and then I had to go to an interview. I had plans for everthing. I thought that I would get up a little earlier than usual, I would print off resumes, put everything in my bag, have some sort of toast for breakfast, blah, blah blah. The result of this scenario is a well pre-pared, sharp looking, rested me...

That all fell apart when I went to bed at midnight.

Then I woke up at 7:15. Not a good start to the day. Needless to say I had to look sharp for the interview (which takes more effort than one might expect when you first look at me (believe me, I'm joking)) so the things that got tossed out the window are toast for breakfast, extra copies of my resumes and most of the "blah"s mentioned above.

I rush out the door and get to the seminar just in time. Luckily they provided breakfast: Krispy Kreme donuts.

I had two!!! I needed some caffeine and I don't particularly like black coffee so I went with soda: Mountain Dew, the regular kind, not the diet kind.

So I rush out of the seminar to my interview, and rush back afterwards. Along the way back I stop at some place that will give me good, cheap food: McDonalds.

On the upside, I did my push-ups and sit-ups tonight.

No comments: